P: 651-768-5238 651-768-5238
C: 651-353-0362 651-353-0362
Minnesota native & graduate from University of St. Thomas with double majors in Entrepreneurship & Family Business. Currently working in my family’s technology business, Persolvent, developing our new social division Payments for Change. Extremely passionate about using business as a force for good & building professional relationships with like-minded individuals.
I have been shaped by my family’s values of using business as a channel to give back to the community and by mission trip experiences. I served in a HIV/AIDS hospital in Mutomo, Kenya and have been on two water focused mission trips to Haiti.
I am happiest when spending time with family and friends, or while traveling and creating lasting memories.
Personal Core Values
- Honesty & Integrity
- Young Professional Board Member of Matter
- Matter is a non-profit working to expand access to health, next door and around the world.
- Ongoing pro bono work for Achieve Services, specifically on their “Wash with a Cause” Campaign
- Achieve Services provides employment training and business experience for adults with developmental disabilities.
- Member of The Minneapolis Rotary #9
- World Community Service Committee
- Charity partners of Payments for Change include:
- Feed My Starving Children
- Food for the Poor
- Charity: water
Personal Why Statement
Persevering with Passion for Purpose.
For Donations and Reservations please call the Studio 612-920-1900612-920-1900.